We are aware that 24-hour care requires a high degree of mutual trust. After all, when a caregiver comes into your home, he or she is a stranger at first. That is why we are committed to providing you with professional support throughout the entire process of 24-hour care.
How it Works
PERSONAL CARE IN YOUR OWN HOME
Please complete the customer needs questionnaire.
This will ensure that we can provide you with the best possible advice directly, find a suitable caregiver for you and determine the corresponding costs.
We will create a personal quote for you. If you wish to accept it, please send the completed service contract back to us by mail or fax.
This is the start of the personnel selection process. Based on the needs questionnaire, we suggest caregivers from our company’s own personnel pool. Then you can get in direct touch with our caregivers via telephone or in a video call.
Please note: Depending on your needs specification, we may only propose one staff member. Should you require alternatives, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Start of your care service
In the next few days, we will organize the arrival of your caregiver.
Experience shows that it is not uncommon for organizational or interpersonal issues to arise during care. It goes without saying that our consultants will be at your side throughout the entire period of care.
Living at home
Even if the need for care is considerable
There are many situations in which relatives have to decide how to organize care for a family member in need of care. This is the case, for example, when age-related illnesses such as dementia progress so that the person in need of care can no longer remain alone. Or if mobility is severely restricted, for example after a stroke or femoral neck fracture.
Typical conditions that often result in a need for care include:
Use the advantages of PR Care 24 to organize home care in the best possible way
- We are not an agency, we are a care service – and we only place people from our own personnel pool.
- Your customer advisor is your personal contact throughout the entire care and nursing engagement.
- Our care professionals are personally selected, trained and hired by our subsidiary in Poland.
- All our caregivers have care experience and are qualified to our high PR Care 24 standards.
- As a full-service provider, we offer you all services from a single source – without hidden costs for intermediaries or additional subcontractors.
- All caregivers are directly employed by our partner company in Poland and are therefore also socially insured by us.
- We offer legal security: The PR Care 24 care model is designed in such a way that risks such as bogus self-employment areruled out. At the same time, all our daily companions have the A1 certificate and naturally receive the statutory minimum wage.
Get to know us
You are welcome to get to know us without any commitment. We will advise you free of charge at any time – even before the acute need for care arises. If you need last-minute help at a later date, your support will be quickly organized.
We are there for you!
Are you looking for a personal care assistant? Drop us a line.